“EDUCATION IS LEARNING”
As mothers we know that your children’s education is a crucial element. And choosing the right school for them is our priority.
During school age, children acquire the knowledge and foundations with which to face the future. For this reason, when selecting a school, it is important to assess its pedagogical project, the teacher/pupil ratio, the languages it teaches, the technologies it offers, the quality of the guidance service, and whether or not it promotes sport.
In addition to this, there is a shortage of places in nursery schools and a waiting list in schools, which makes it difficult to get a place in Brussels.
Based on your preferences, we will make a representative selection of nurseries and schools. Once you have made your choice, we will proceed with the visit plan and the application and enrolment procedures.
In case you need a university centre we can also help you especially with the complex process of degree homologation.
Finally, we cannot forget the importance of extracurricular activities to complete your children’s education, in which we have a wide experience.
More specifically, our school-relocation service includes:
- Information on the Belgian education system.
- Advice and pre-selection of a certain number of schools.
- Coordination, and accompaniment if necessary, of the visit programme.
- Assistance with the application form and enrolment process.
- Directory of extra-curricular activities (languages, sports, dance, music, theatre, painting…), support teachers, stages, play centres, libraries, sports clubs, cultural centres…
- Information on Au-Pair and/or baby-sitting services.