CHOOSE YOUR HOME CAREFULLY AND DON’T TAKE A BLIND DECISION
As expats we know how important it is to feel at home.
Finding a home is an arduous and exhausting process, especially when you are not familiar with the city you are going to live in. In addition, in the case of Brussels, there is a real estate market with a high demand in relation to the offer, which requires you to be very agile and experienced in the search and decision making process.
In order to help you and your family choose the best option, we advise you in this process and select a certain number of residences according to your priorities and our experience. Once you have decided on a home, we will help you to manage the rental contract formalities.
More specifically, our relocation-housing service includes:
- Advice on the real estate market and the key aspects to consider when choosing accommodation.
- Prospecting and selection of accommodation within the established criteria.
- Sending descriptive and visual files of the properties.
- Organisation of visits to the pre-selected properties.
- Accompaniment during the visit programme.
- Review of the documentation relating to the rental contract, the guarantee and the rental charges.
- Inspection of the property before occupation and verification of the inventory.